quarta-feira, 1 de abril de 2009

detail ......


detail ......
Originally uploaded by rosaechocolat
os detalhes tambem são importantes!!!
eu nem sou uma pessoa de verde, mas não sei porquê este ano estou mesmo virada para aí :))
parece tambem que este é o meu ano .... verde :D
aqui fica a ultima..............em verde, pois então!!!
mais aqui

the details are important!
I am not a person of green, but I don't know why this year I'm in that way :))
It also appears that this is my year .... green : D
here is the latest ................in green, of course!!!
more here

Um comentário:

  1. I am a person of green and I love the knitted detail!!!

    + you used some wonderful lace there!

    Best wishes!
    K.
    PilliPilli Handmade

    ResponderExcluir

All work must not be copied or reproduced in any way without prior permission from ROSAECHOCOLAT

Por favor não copie ou reproduza sem ter permissão de ROSAECHOCOLAT